NAMROL reserves the right to modify this Data Protection Policy at any time, in order to adapt it to legislative developments or changes in its activities, the one that in each moment it is published on our website.
QUALITY AND PURPOSE
By “clicking” on the “Send” button (or equivalent) incorporated in our forms, the user declares that the information and the data that you have provided are accurate and truthful. So that the information provided is always updated and does not contain errors, the User must communicate, as soon as possible, the modifications of your personal data that are produced, as well as data rectifications erroneous in case it detects any. The User guarantees that the data provided is true, accurate, complete, and up-to-date, being responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that could be caused as a consequence of the breach of such obligation. Depending on the form or section you access, and according to the information you provide us, this will be used for the purposes described below, for which you expressly and freely and unequivocally accept the processing of your data according to the following purposes:
1. Those that are specifically indicated in each of the pages or sections where the form appears registration or electronic contact.
2. In general, to respond to your requests, comments, queries, or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that we make available to our users.
3. To inform you about inquiries, requests, activities, products, news, and/or services; via email, fax, Whatsapp, Skype, telephone provided, SMS, MMS, and in the same way to send you communications commercial or advertising through any other electronic or physical means, which makes it possible to carry out communications. These communications will always be related to our products, services, news, or promotions, as well as those products or services that we may consider of interest to you and that they can offer collaborators, companies, or “partners” with whom we maintain agreements of promotion or commercial collaboration. If so, we guarantee that these third parties will never have access to your personal data, with the exceptions reflected in the present, being, in any case, these communications made by NAMROL.
4. Prepare market profiles for advertising or statistical purposes.
5. By clicking on the button “Buy Now” NAMROL will redirect you to the page where the products that we show the user on our website. NAMROL only provides and facilitates the user links to the pages and/or platforms of these third parties where the products can be purchased that we show, in order to facilitate the search and easy acquisition of them by the user but in no case, these linked pages belonging to third parties have been reviewed nor are they subject to of controls, nor a recommendation by NAMROL, so in no case will NAMROL be considered responsible for the contents of these websites, for the responsibilities derived from their use in all areas, nor by the measures adopted regarding user privacy, treatment of your personal data or others that may be established.
Therefore, NAMROL recommends the user to read carefully and in advance of all the conditions of use, purchase conditions, privacy policies, legal and/or similar notices of these linked sites before proceeding with the acquisition of these products or use of the webs.
SUBSCRIPTION TO THE NEWSLETTER AND SENDING OF COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
In compliance with the LSSI-CE 34/2002, of July 11, of the Information and Commerce Society Electronic, we inform you that you can revoke the consent given to him at any time sending commercial communications, just by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating: LOW SUBSCRIPTION www.namrol.com
1. ACCESS TO DATA ON THE ACCOUNT OF THIRD PARTIES
NAMROL may engage third parties to perform functions on its behalf in connection with the purposes for those who can collect your personal data, such as analyzing the information provided, hosting websites, or similar having access to the personal information necessary for the performance of their functions, although they may not use said information for any other purpose regulating our relationships with such third parties so that the applicable regulations regarding the protection of personal data are complied with.
In the event that you provide us with the personal data of third parties, in compliance with the provided in article 5.4. LOPD declares to have previously informed said persons of the content of the data provided, their origin, the existence and purpose of the file where your data is contained, of the recipients of said information, of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, or opposition, as well as the identification data of NAMROL In this sense, it is your sole responsibility to inform third parties of such circumstance. Whose data will be transferred to us, not assuming NAMROL any responsibility for the breach of these precepts by the user.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The owner of the data may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition by contacting NAMROL email@example.com Said request must contain the following information: name and surname, address for the purposes of notifications, a photocopy of the DNI I or Passport.
NAMROL has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the safety and integrity of the personal data that it treats, as well as to avoid its loss, alteration, and/or access by part of unauthorized third parties. However, the foregoing, the User acknowledges and accepts that the measures of Internet security are not foolproof.